When we create a new in-ground pool on your property, we start with a dig out. Once we know exactly where the pool will be placed, our crew gets to work creating the foundation of your pool in the ground.
We will inspect the area where we dig to make sure it is safe and then create your pool's monolithic shell. We then place the basis for steps and benches throughout your pool or spa.
After your shell has been created, we start working on the plumbing that will keep your pool running like a well-oiled machine all year long. Finally, we work on the coping and decking materials.
• Install coping and decking after pressure test
• Coping bricks and stones are placed around the pool perimeter
• Rock and sand are used as foundation
• Decking is installed after proper compaction
• Our crews ensure proper leveling for drainage
• We ensure proper pitching for drainage around the deck
• Placing the electrical components
• Filling and sealing the pool
• Firing the pool up
We serve Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Bunnell, and Ormond Beach!
Call today to